1.06.2013

Get Tech Jobs Now

Greetings! Feeling anxious about looking for a job? Wish you knew where to start looking? If you are in the Raleigh/Durham NC area and are looking to expand in information technology but do not currently have a degree then you are in the right place. I will be job searching and modifying the best ones that I find using all the tools I use personally when job seeking. As a student studying Information Technology Systems I am always curious in what is available as well as keeping the window of opportunity open just in case. Please check back because I will be posting about local job opportunities which are available in a wide range of cities and are not limited to the location in which I currently reside. The companies I choose will directly reflect job titles which are available and growing in the coming years. Thinking Certification? Yes indeed this could give you a one up on salary and experience which not only looks attractive but gives you training in areas which are recognized Worldwide.  


No comments:

Post a Comment